- Pan and zoom with the mouse.
- Click on a bubble to open profiles on GitHub.
- Alt + click to remove a bubble.
You may need to unblock popups in your browser to have multiple profiles opening as tabs. Removing a bubble can be useful for revealing other bubbles.
Julians are presented in decreasing order of contributions. An arc is drawn between locations X and Y in the map whenever a Julian in X and a Julian in Y have contributed to a common package.
Want to be on the map?
If your nickname is listed below and you want to appear on the map, please consider typing your address on GitHub:
The data was extracted from METADATA. It only includes members of the community that have contributed to a registered Julia package (e.g. issues, pull requests) up until 16-May-2017.
The Jupyter notebook used for data extraction is available in our JuliaGraphsTutorials repository.
- Russia and China have an unexpectedly low number of bubbles.
- The number of outgoing arcs from India is great.
- Less developed countries are slowly adopting the language.
Say hello to a Julian near you. #JuliansInTheGlobe